Live Online Calculus 2 Course£0
This course focuses on integration and its application.
Below is an outline of the topics covered in this course in order:
1. Antiderivatives; Areas and Riemann Sums; Definite Integrals.
2. The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus; Indefinite Integrals & Total vs Net Change; The Technique of Substitution.
3. Applications: Areas between Curves, Volumes By Slicing, and the Disks/Washers method.
4. Applications: Volumes of Solids of Revolutions via Shells;
5. Applications: Work; Average Value of a Function; Techniques of Integration: Integration by Parts, Products of Trig Functions.
6. More Techniques: Trigonometric Substitution, Partial Fractions, Strategies of Integration.
7. Approximation of Integrals.
8. Improper Integrals; Applications: ArcLength of a Curve & Center of Mass
My Calculus 1 course or knowledge of calculus 1 materials
You should have strong knowledge of the derivative function and its various applications and problem-solving techniques.
You only need note-taking supplies and a calculator
For additional resources you can look at the following resources:
Textbook (optional): Calculus, 8th Edition, Early Transcendentals" by Stewart
Paul’s Online Math Notes Website: https://tutorial.math.lamar.edu/classes/calci/calci.aspx
Do I need any supplies or textbooks?
You will just need note-taking materials and a calculator
How Can I Contact You?